Thursday, December 17, 2015

Essential Oil Diffuser for the Car



 I'm super excited about my new creation! I commute 60 miles a day for work, and spend a lot of time in my car. I found a simple way to spread the invigorating aroma of peppermint essential oil throughout my car, keeping me more alert while driving with this diffuser clip.

Supplies:
- clothes pin (Here are some fun ones found on Amazon)
- cork  (Amazon or Michael's Store has some)
- glue  (I used a hot glue gun)
- essential oil (I use Young Living's therapeutic grade)

Directions:
Glue a small piece of cork to the clothes pin (leather or felt works too).
Place one drop of essential oil on the cork and place on car vent.
Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.
    used cars in Qatar for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. best essential oil diffuser

    ReplyDelete